Who Should Receive Rolfing?
- Elderly, adults, adolescents, and children
- Athletes who want more precision in their movements to improve their sport
- People who sit at desks.
- Those who have a history of injury or trauma
- Individuals who want to stand taller, straighter, and walk with more fluidity and efficiency
- People who are on a spiritual path who are looking at attaining a higher level of spiritual development
Benefits of Rolfing
- Create Structural Balance
- Promote Core Strength
- Enhance Performance
- Improve Posture
- Relieve Chronic Pain
- Increases Muscle Tone
- Boosts Vitality
A Client Centered Practice
I am dedicated to ending pain resulting from old or recent injury, chronic muscle tension, repetitive motion or overuse syndromes and postural misalignment.
I am focused on the release of tension and restrictions in soft tissue that limit circulation and movement.
I do not diagnose and will refer to a doctor, physical therapist, chiropractor, or appropriate health professional when such services are required.